New Leaf Chiropractic
BUSINESSS & BRAND DEVELOPMENT
I first began working with New Leaf Chiropractic in November of 2018. At the time, the practice was owned by Dr. Jay Breitlow and Dr. Christina Breitlow, fantastic family chiropractors. Following the sale of the practice to the Buck family (Dr. Amber Buck, Dr. Kyle Buck, and Dr. Ben Buck) chiropractors in June 2020 (smack dab in the middle of a pandemic), I transitioned from just office manager to business manager.
I was simultaneously studying to obtain my degree in business and accounting and my state insurance licenses. However, we accomplished the following — and more, during one of the most difficult economic times in recent history:
- Rebranded the business
- Developed a new logo concept
- Outlined new SOPs
- Transitioned the practice from working in-network to out-of-network
- Built a loyal client base of active individuals, including Olympic athletes
- Exponentially grew the social media followings (Facebook, Instagram, Google My Business)
- Cleaned up thousands of open accounts with balances
- Restructured the entire billing process
- Formed solid relationships with local businesses and entrepreneurs
I am (2021) currently still working with the practice, and have appreciated every opportunity to manage and support its success.